Friday, March 12, 2010

266 Chandler Street and 346 Chandler Street.

I came back from vacation to find a whole bunch of equipment lined up at 266 Chandler Street.  I still don't know what's going on here.  The only information I have heard is that the property was recently purchased by some local lawyers and the sign on the property is offering it for lease or sale.





 It would be nice to know what is going in here.  After all, it's right next to Ted Williams Little League field, and no one has contacted our board to let us know anything.  Am I surprised?  We weren't contacted when the City decided to re-design the park a few years back.
-----
I also noticed that 346 Chandler Street is getting renovated.  That building had been fenced in and falling down for a few years now, and with the exception of an abandoned car next to it, nothing had changed.


No comments: