Friday, January 14, 2011

(D) None of the Above.

Today's T&G Poll (01/14/11) is a little biased, don't you think?
 Where's the fourth option?  Something along the lines of 'I'm not pleased with his performance' would be nice for those of us who don't fall into any of the T&G's pre-fabricated categories.
-----
After my post on 01/05/11 regarding Grace-Marie Turner's As I See It, I sent an email to Bruce Gaultney (Publisher), Leah Lamson (News Editor) and Chris Sinacola (Editorial Editor) registering my displeasure with their inability to properly identify Ms. Turner's connections to the for-profit health care industry.

None of them have bothered to respond.  Thanks for ignoring me!

3 comments:

zed said...

I don't know why some jerks list their email contacts if they have no intention of responding.

I had better results. In response to an email I wrote, the Telegram's Online Director Mark Henderson said "We're looking at adding comments to the poll"

Can't wait. That's how I intend to answer when I disagree with the options.

sdinma said...

"I had better results. In response to an email I wrote, the Telegram's Online Director Mark Henderson said 'We're looking at adding comments to the poll'."

Well, THAT will fix everything...

zed said...

Sean, the Telegram is what it is and we won't get them to change. We can only take the opportunity to give our point of view to other readers and let the editors know they are acting like idiots.