Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Q's campaign signs.

I live near Steve's house and pass his signs every day.  They don't bother me, they aren't an eyesore, and there are quite a few of them.  It's also his right to display these signs as a sign of support for his preferred candidates and as a way to thumb his nose at a stupid City ordinance.

Who cares?  It's an Election season!  If he had a few Scott Harshbarger '98 signs, it would be an issue.  All the signs are current, and they will probably be down right after the election.

The City should back off and let the First Amendment live.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Rumor has it that the neighbors complained and that's why they're enforcing the ordinance. (And I agree with you.)

Sean Dacey said...

I'm a neighbor, and I didn't complain. Does that count?

I have the feeling that if he fights this, he will win.